What are the new 2021 Family Reunion Dates?
June 13-15, 2021
What about parking?
Parking is discounted to $5 overnight self-parking. Valet parking will be available to those needing special assistance.
Is TSO Network providing a free day on Wednesday, June 16, 2021?
NO. The Family Reunion Conference dates of June 13-15, 2021 were designed to allow offices to return to their offices sooner. We encourage offices to stay overnight June 15 and checkout on Wednesday morning, June 16, 2021. This three-night overnight stay is included in the conference. Room block rates are available on a first come, first served basis for the Saturday prior to the conference and Wednesday following the conference.
What free time will we have allowed to enjoy the resort?
For the 2021 Family Reunion conference, the schedule will be more relaxed.
The best way to spend time during a family reunion is with family! During the afternoons for the duration of the conference, we have formatted the schedule to allow for attendees to have family time and enjoy the resort.
Room Block FAQs
Each TSO Network office is allotted two rooms (one for TSO Doctor and one for TSO Staff) for the duration of the conference that will be allocated to the TSO Network master account. Please carefully read the requirements for room reservations below, as the procedures have changed:
1. The TSO Network Office will place the requested rooms on hold at the Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort in the DOCTOR SHAREHOLDER'S NAME (not the staff member or guest) for the dates of June 13-15, 2021 based on the first completed registration from the office done on this website.
2. No action will be needed by the office to reserve these rooms upon completion of registration. Unless requested otherwise, one king bedroom and one double bedroom will be reserved per office. All rooms are reserved on a first registered, first reserved basis.
3. If an office requires more than TWO ROOMS to be reserved during or outside of the conference dates of June 13-15, 2021, those reservations will be the responsibility of the individual office. The three-night overnight stay from June 13 check-in to June 16 check-out is included in the conference. TSO Network will not be responsible for reserving any additional rooms for the Family Reunion Conference.
4. All rooms, whether reserved by the TSO Network or individual TSO office will be
based on a first registered, first reserved basis. King beds are not guaranteed.
When will the continuing education will announced?
Continuing education plans will be release in early 2021.
When does early registration end, and how much is the registration after?
Registration is discounted to $75 for all attendees over the age of 13 until January 31, 2021. After early registration is completed, registration will be $125 per attendee over the age of 13.
When does registration close?
All registrations must be completed by Friday, May 28, 2021.
How do you recommend we complete registration?
We recommend you complete registration for all office attendees at one time. Registrations can be edited upon completion. Each office is allotted up to two overnight rooms. See Room Block FAQs for more information.
Onsite Safety FAQs
What about safety protocols while at the conference?
Your safety is our top priority. Working closely with the Hyatt Hill Country Resort staff, we have implemented the following safety measures:
- All attendees, vendors, TSO staff, and hotel personnel will be required to wear a face mask
- Daily temperature checks
- Standard social distancing markers at check-in
- Hand sanitizing stations
- Social distancing in all classrooms
- Increased spacing in the exhibit hall
- Increased cleaning of frequently touched services on areas like doors, elevators, etc.
- Hotel rooms are deep cleaned. For more information on Hyatt’s Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment, click here.